Wednesday, September 29, 2010

PSA: Amazon delivers cheap mp3s


Amazon dot com rules. I can find any book, DVD, or CD that I want for a reasonable price and can expect speedy deliver. Now, no one is paying me to say this and no, I have sold out to the illusory "man" some people are so fond of railing against. However, I do have a quasi-advertisement I'd like to do for them:

You can now find select digital albums on Amazon for four or five bucks or less! They always have deals on new and old albums and some are much less expensive than on iTunes. A few weeks ago I picked up Ratatat's LP4 for FOUR DOLLARS! That's amazing.

Check it out here. I just bought David Bowie's The Man Who Sold the World for 3.68. If you listen to as much music as I do, you'll realize that iTunes is too expensive to be your only source of music. Try Amazon's service too.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment