Thursday, August 12, 2010

Behold Houston! Ghoulfest!

Free Press Summer Fest in June was a smash hit bringing acts like the Flaming Lips and Girl Talk to the Bayou City but on October 30th we have the good fortune of another excellent music festival by the name of Ghoulfest. Headlining acts include eccentric Texas legend Daniel Johnston, reggae punk legends Bad Brains, Fischerspooner, Hot Chip and many more high profile performers. Up until Monday I'd heard absolutely nothing about the festival but stumbled upon it while combing Houston Press. It doesn't look like the event has an official website beyond myspace but with a lineup like this I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I'll keep tabs on it. I am extremely excited. What I do know, at this juncture, is that tickets will cost 35 dollars and that the show will be at Tom Bass Park. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment