Thursday, December 2, 2010

Clockpole tonight at Mango's Cafe


If you're not from Houston just disregard this one but if you are here, musical collective Clockpole will be playing tonight at Mango's Cafe in Montrose with Rapeworm and a few other local acts. The sounds will be loud, intense, and hopefully awesome because Clockpole, for those of you unfamiliar, is a band that never stays the same. Anyone with an instrument is welcome to go on stage and play with the four core musicians. The goal is to get everyone involved in some way.

While I'm not one of the core members, I will be there playing with Clockpole tonight. If you're an adoring fan and want to find me, I'll be playing the guitar pictured above (I like to stroke the ol' ego every once and a while). Here's the facebook link to the event because I'm just going to assume that most of you have Facebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment