Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alexander McQueen is found dead in his London home

I'm not an expert on high fashion and I won't pretend I am when I'm writing this entry but I did admire the style and creativity of British designer, Lee Alexander McQueen. My fiancé introduced me to McQueen's work a couple months ago. She's really into high fashion, makeup, and knows more about style than I could ever hope to know. She showed me all sorts of dark and bizarre shoes, dresses, and other pieces of clothing that resemble nothing I've ever seen before: not even in other high fashion. I figured that since this blog is about music and culture that McQueen's untimely death is something that all of you would want to know about. Look at this video to get an idea of the man's strange but inspiring genius:

No comments:

Post a Comment