Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jack White takes action against USAF

Jack White will take action against the US Air Force after they re-recorded and used "Fell in love with a girl" without permission in a Superbowl ad. White was courteous in his reply though unlike raving anti-war nutcases like Sheryl Crow. He said "The White Stripes support this nation's military, at home and during times when our country needs and depends on them. We simply don't want to be a cog in the wheel of the current conflict, and hope for a safe and speedy return home for our troops." I missed the ad but I don't know why the Air Force would use that song anyway. Seems like a strange choice. I would have used "little cream soda" because it's a little more bad ass. Or even "Aluminum"! Oh well though, I can't blame Jack. They never asked for permission. God bless the troops though.


Little Cream Soda


Aluminum

btw, I just recently got tickets to see the Dead Weather in May and am so excited! I'll provide lots of pictures and video.

No comments:

Post a Comment