Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Recap of the Who's halftime performance

I don't know how I forgot it but I haven't talked about the Superbowl halftime show and let me just say that it was very good. If you missed it, the halftime act this year was one of my favorite bands of all time: The Who. They played a medley of their most popular stuff since they only had about fifteen minutes to play but for the most part it didn't feel rushed or cheapened.

Roger Daltrey always rocks but that night he was in rare form, his voice didn't sound raspy in the least and sounded very much like classic Who. I went to see them play about two years ago and it was an amazing show despite Daltrey and Townshend's obviously advanced ages and it seems like they haven't aged a bit since then.

The set was a medley of the following songs:
-Pinball Wizard
-Baba O Reilly
-Other parts of Tommy
-We Won't Get Fooled Again

pt. 1


pt. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment