Friday, April 9, 2010

Celebrating the Strange Parade: you see the darndest people at Walmart

My fiancé turned me onto this ridiculous, funny, and sometimes harrowing website. People of Walmart documents the myriads of strange shoppers that can be found in Walmarts all across our great land. Every day there are new pictures of bizarrely dressed shoppers doing bizarre things, all accompanied by some witty remarks from the webmaster. Before you call me a horrible person for laughing at such things let me assure you that basically every person who is posted has made themselves a spectacle completely of their own volition. Check it out. It's worth a few laughs. I know it's not music related but I feel I have a certain responsibility to pass something like this on to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment