Friday, April 9, 2010

First day at Free Press Houston

I've only been a few hours and I'm already having an excellent time. Omar, my boss, gave me access to the WordPress account and so far I've written a review of Washed Out's Life of Leisure - EP and published it to the new website which should go up sometime in the next 72 hours. He gave me some ideas for potential posts and things to cover and basically just turned me loose and told me to write. I really appreciate the level of trust he's put in me just by giving me access to the FPH blog without even looking at too much of my work. I don't think I'll disappoint him. Once the new site is squared away and up officially the way everyone wants it I'll provide a link to the review. I've also run some papers to city hall, fold t-shirts, and promoted Free Press Summer Fest on a few local news sites. It's shaping up to be an interesting internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment