Monday, July 5, 2010

Silence is not golden

As you all can probably infer, I need my music. I need it like a newborn needs to suckle at his mother's teat, to give you a slightly melodramatic parallel. However, this basic requirement was denied me last night as I tried to get my iPhone to play a Blind Faith album for me to listen to while I showered. There was no volume for music or applications yet the ringer and keystroke noises continued to work. I knew my shit was fucked. I panicked. I restarted my phone thrice but to no avail. Only after an hour of one-man pandemonium and installing the very latest OS, iOS4, onto my phone was I able to remedy my problem. It sounds dorky and slightly pathetic but I could not bring myself to think about taking it to the Apple store since that would mean at the very least a few hours without a portable music player. I have CDs in my car but for some reason that was not consoling. I couldn't listen to MY LIBRARY! I just wanted to share that harrowing experience with all of you and cement in all of your minds the suspicion that I am a helpless audio-geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment