Friday, July 23, 2010

Strange Sensations?

Fellow electric musicians, I have a strange experience to share with you. The other night I was playing my guitar in the garage and I felt like a was struck by a tiny, attenuated, blot of lightning in my fingers and hand. I turned off the amp and touched the strings again to see if it was some kind of pins and needles type deal but I didn't feel the shock again. It wasn't incredibly intense when I did feel it but it was kind of alarming. I'd been ignoring the feeling for a while as I played since my fingers were all over the fretboard and didn't have time to notice but whenever I played an open A I felt it. I now realized I was shocking myself for about two hours without noticing it. When I tested it again the other day nothing happened. I couldn't find the source and last night the amp and guitar were working perfectly. Weird huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment